Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Oh Crappy Day...

So, today has been just plain awful. I didn't get much sleep last night cause it was so hot and I couldn't get comfortable. Then, I had to wake up early, and go to work, and work was just tiring. I'm so happy that I have the rest of the week off. Maybe tonight I'll get some more sleep and maybe tomorrow will be better. I'm hoping we'll go to the lake sometime soon, but I'm not sure yet. Do you ever just have a day where you just want to scream, cry, then take a nap and never wake up? Well, today is one of those days.
Sorry for complaining and everything. I'm sure that is not what you wanted to read about. It's just nice to be able to vent to people who won't get offended or mad at me. Well, I'll be signing off now.

Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment