Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A New Friend

A few months ago we started watching a show called Soul Eater.  It's an anime and it's pretty strange but it's fun and interesting none the less.  Anyway, my favorite character is Crona:
He doesn't know how to deal with blogs...
He's pretty much the reason I watch the show now.  So...I decided to make a doll of him, just for the fun of it, and because you can't buy them anywhere because the show isn't quite that popular.  
He also doesn't know how to deal with being a doll...
So here he is!  I think he turned out pretty great, aside from the fact that he's my first doll and I accidentally made him so that his head won't stand up...but I love him all the same!
He even went golfing with us the day I finished him because he fits in my purse perfectly.

Thanks for looking!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment