Sunday, December 14, 2014

A New Life

Wow, it's been a while.  Life has changed a lot since I last wrote which, oddly, can be summed up in three sentences:

1st. I met the love of my life last year.

2nd. My parents up and suddenly moved to a lovely hidden paradise in the hills outside our little town.

3rd. I married the love of my life.

So there you have it.  In the past 22 months my whole entire life changed and I'm loving it.

I suppose I didn't really have much to say in this particular post, but with the school semester over and nothing on the horizon until January I wanted to try and get back in the habit of maintaining a blog.  I've discovered since the wedding that idle time drives me crazy, so if I start piling stuff on my plate now I should be all set in a week or so.

Well, My Mr. should be home soon so that's all for now.

-kaJo


No comments:

Post a Comment