Thursday, January 5, 2012

Getting Better

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the silence lately.  After finals our household immediately became ill with varying degrees of coughing and stuffy noses.  Since then it has been a steady off and on for all of us here. 
I'm working on getting a photo booth set up in my house so I'll be able to get some cute pictures as soon as everyone gets to looking better than the sick shells we all are now.

Anyways, I'm also working on a new product that'll take a little while to get into the shop, but I'm really excited about.  I'll post a preview of them as soon as I get another one or two finished and then I'll try to post some dates for when they'll start being available.  They will be in quite a limited supply since they take quite a long time to make.

Okay, I think that about wraps it up,

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment