Sunday, January 8, 2012

Paddywacks: New Headbands and Cowls Coming Soon!

Hello again!

As we continue to get moving after being sick for so long, and with classes starting soon, we're going to be getting stuff into the shop daily (hopefully).  Today I put in all of Gramma's hats along with Jarvis:
Jarvis is my lovely handknit, designed by me, jellyfish hat.  I made the pattern for him and knit him up last year sometime and have finally gotten around to trying to get him adopted. :)

Okay, these headbands and cowls are made from old sweaters.  I just love the look of the fringe!
Rosy - Headband (also available in a cowl)

Bring on the Flurries - Cowl\Gator

Ring Around - Cowl

Feeling Peachy - Gator\Cowl\Headband
Very Ice - Cowl

Plum - Headband\Cowl ( 2 available )

Here's Lookin' at You - Cowl\Headband ( 2 available )


Here's Lookin' at You - Headband\Cowl ( 2 available )
Thanks for looking!  I'll have more stuff in the shop tomorrow and more previews later this week!

Plus!!! I'm still working on my big project that I'll hopefully get to reveal at the end of the month, so keep your eyes out! :)

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment