Monday, August 8, 2011

Here we go again

Well, the semester starts next week and I'm thrilled.  I've missed campus a lot, as well as having more things to occupy my time.  It's funny to me that I seem to get the most done when I have no time to do it in.
Last semester was wonderful, though a bit stressful, but I never once had a nightmare about missing a test or being late or anything.  This semester hasn't even started and I've already had two! Luckily they've both been fairly humorous.

On another note, I'm off to Gramma's to sew for the day and, of course, that means I'll be putting up headbands in all sorts of new colors, patterns, and textures!  Come back soon and I'll have pictures!  I should also point out that quite a few of the fabrics I'm using this time are vintage and that there will be a newly designed headband as well (assuming Dreamer doesn't like it so much that she snatches it.)

Check back soon!

kaJo

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had a single dream yet about missing a test. Must be the second semester because before my second semester I had nightmares for weeks beforehand!

    ReplyDelete