Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Spirit

Sorry it's been so quiet! 

I've been really busy with school and getting ready for Christmas, I'm also in The Sound of Music at our Community theatre and that's been taking up a lot of time. 

I'm am so excited about Christmas this year. Mainly, about all the awesome presents I've gotten people and still have yet to get them. I think they are going to love them... At least I hope they do... I love them! 

Anyways, we've started up some of our Christmas traditions like, making sugar cookies, decorating our trees, putting up Christmas decorations, listening to Christmas music, we haven't watched any Christmas movies yet though. 

Here are some pictures from our Christmasy days




I know there aren't a lot. I'll take more later.

Sabry

No comments:

Post a Comment