Monday, July 25, 2011

K.C.

Sorry that things have been so silent again. I was really busy working last week and then over the weekend we went to Kansas City, MO. It was awesome! We visited our cousins that live there, that we haven't seen in a few months. It was so nice to just hang around and be with them again. We miss them a lot. While in K.C. we went and got manicures/pedicures ( Which was amazing! It was the first manicure i've ever had!),
went to an amazing store called Charming Charlie, and ate at Noodles and Company, and an awesome place called Yogurtini, best frozen yogurt i've ever had! And of course we did other things. It was wonderful! I took a few pictures that I'll upload when I find my camera. Yay! Anyways, hope you all had a lovely week/weekend!


Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment